Thursday, July 31, 2008

why?

i get angry sometimes..
its so painful...
like i want to let it go..
let it flow, so that the pain would fade away..

but its too painful to face it..
more than once..
its like it was struck into ur face..
how sad i am..
how painful it was..

damn.. if cursing isnt enough
i think forgiveness will do..

im hurt.. damn hurt..
why people do things to hurt others?
let people feel down, depress...
or was it for her benefit or mine?

i hate dark souls..
but i can see light somewhere.
damn who am i to judge?

this burden goes within me..
time that i will never forget..
thanks to that one good soul..
he remind me of some light, the truth,
the most important thing in life was revealed...
thanks to him.
as if God talks to me..
then i realized that heaven is with me
the sky is crying... raining..

oh how i forgive that soul im angry with..
i forgive that soul..
may the reason be the right one..
that it was for my sake..

my heart cries up to now..
it doesnt have to do with ink..
the question is..
am i deserving?
people cant answer that..
for that reason God can only judge me..
ink wont do a thing..
but i am hurt..

the pain would eventually fade away
coz i forgive that soul..

"i fogive you"
"pinapatawad kita"

i only ask God for guidance..
to ease away the evil emotion within me..

No comments: