Thursday, September 4, 2008

gifts


GIFTS

The best gift that I asked from God since 2005 is a visa, so that I could finally live with my mom in London. But since I wasn’t able to pass the interview last November 2005, here I am dreaming about this place for so long, that I almost give up. The alternative plan is to stay here in the Philippines and pursue a law career, to be a successful lawyer. But lately I find it too dull; to study for the straight 13 years of my life then another 4 years for law proper. I need to have a break, to experience life, to fail, to succeed, to know the essence of life.

Today is September 4, 2008. I am turning 21 on September 26, 2008. For the previous years of my life I am excited when the month of September comes because it means party, celebration, cake, ice cream, spaghetti and gifts. But right now I am not excited because I am in my 20’s already and that means 9 more years left for me to be 30 years old.

2005 was a memorable year for me because that year I cried a thousand times. That year I lost my faith. I can’t accept the decision of the embassy. I was so down. I felt so sorry for my mom because she sacrificed a lot and even expected me to pass the interview. She dreamed of having one of her child to accompany her during those hard times of living alone in London. That year my parents’ marriage was divorced.

I didn’t want this post to be so dramatic. I just want to post a photo of some of the fabulous places that I want to see if ever given a chance.

22 days from now and I will be 21 years old. Now, I am also asking God for these gifts.

This is my main destination. London.



London Bridge
I'll cross this bridge when I get there. hehe ofcourse(",)


London Eye
The top of the world (",)

Trench Coat
The bonus gift. I would wear this in London.

The Sagrada de Familiar
This is the first place that I want to see in Barcelona, Spain. Spain will be my first destination.

4 comments:

edelweiza said...

wow, london.and with ur mom.u must be very excited...malay mo next time pasado na..dasal lang! :)

jHeLea said...

teary eyed naman ako while I was reading your post sis...it must been hard for you and for your mom when you failed the interview....just keep on hoping because God will always answer our prayers...maybe hindi pa right time...just trust God..He knows whats best for us....one day you'll wake up you're beside your mom already....and then doon mo ma realize na perfect ang time ni God....

azureangelic said...

hello edelweiza and jhelea thanks for the comment...

yep i know in God's time ill be there someday..

im hoping in God's time matatangap ko na itong mga gifts na eto..

tsaka ill be waiting after graduation if mkkapunta aqo Spain, then my mom will visit me.. 1 hr lng naman ang layo from London..

let's see if meant to be..

thanks sis..

faye said...

theres a time for everything malay mo may gagawin ka pa dyan sa pinas kaya di kapa pinayagan ni lord punta ng london, dont worry thinking that pinas is still the happiest place in the whole world kahit mahirap life dyan minsan..--theres no place like HOME P.I.