Tuesday, December 2, 2008

back again

Hola! Im now back to my blogging.

FIRST, twilight…

I watched Twilight movie on the first day of showing. That’s how addiction works. Haha.

Majority said that the movie was great! I am one of them. About 1% said that the movie didn’t satisfy them, disappointed. I have to admit that the movie was not exactly 100% perfect, but it was great in the sense that it was the number 1 movie today. Hello, guys a movie isn’t comparable to the original book. A book is a book, a movie is a movie. If you really wanted to achieve your cravings for a 100% copy-cat movie based on the book, then GO create your own movie. I bet you can’t. haha. I don’t like to hear or to see people sour-grapping. Appreciate what you have. Don’t be too greedy for selfish satisfaction.

Again I really love the movie. Especially the first scene when Edward saw Bella. Gosh! The soundtrack…wow! I love paramore’s I Caught Myself and Decode.

The book? Well I’m done reading all four books of the Twilight saga. Now that I remember it, huhu, I feel like crying. Gosh. I’m done with it. No more stories. Paalam EDWARD and BELLA. Looking forward to watch NEW MOON movie SOON.

SECOND, school.

16 more months. Damn. I am dying to graduate soon. Well, not yet, March 2010 is the date. Oh well, I can’t do much about that. Live school life to the fullest. Haha. Enjoy, relax, chill and pass. I can’t blame myself for my “tired-with-the-present” attitude. Looking forward to the future, hate living with the present. Yes, I know its implication. I already realized that. Thanks to my high EQ plus my psyche analytical mind. Haha, get it? Simply, patience is a virtue. I hate waiting. No choice but to wait.

THIRD, priority

Hmm. Graduation day with high grades ofcourse, Spanish language, buy and read my favorite books, learn, have fun, work, study abroad if possible , go to Spain, next my London dream, travel, learn through travel, experience life at its best, have fun again and to be closer to God.

I guess that’s it. hmm. It feels so great to blog again. Share my emotions and learn new things from you guys/gals… the blog world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!