Tuesday, December 9, 2008

letter of a girl



My friend sent me this forwarded message through email. A guy fishing in the river found a bottle with a letter inside it. He forwarded the email, hoping that the guy Chris would be able to read this letter from Shadey. I will now post it in this beloved blog of mine. How sad for the girl to leave. Leave her love without even trying to talk to him and for the guy to let someone who greatly loved him to pass. This is a sad love story.

Letter of a girl.

For you my beloved Light C.,

There will come a time when all the pain that you’ve caused would eventually fade away.

Memories would fade. My face will be forever gone into your system because you will not see me anymore. Eventhough I know you don’t even recognized me. You don’t know my name either. Yes I am like a shadow grasping for your attention yet you don’t recognized it. This feeling had been with me for all those years. Hidden and locked in my heart. Now I let it burst with pride. Pride for I will leave in peace, leaving all the pain away. My feet will cross many bridge, roads, and miles away from you. But I won’t feel pain. I will feel joy. Joy because I have left you. Left with unanswered question, the inner me answered it, that “you don’t love me”. Yes I know. I knew it from the start!

I will now end this letter. Eventhough this letter won’t be able to reach you. I am letting this letter die in this river and fade away, so that my pain and love for you will leave my heart in peace.

I still love you, but I will now leave my love in this letter. Goodbye Christopher.

Shadey S.

No comments: