Friday, October 10, 2008

1st Award



Thank you
Gilbert/Cely for this Award. This my very first award. I am touched because you included me in your top list to share with this special award. Gracias! Thank you for sharing.

Here is what to do:
  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  • Nominate 10 other blogs.
  • Add links to those blogs on yours
  • Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
I am also sharing this award to the following bloggers:
Chelle
l Jhelea l Chel l Divine l Bena l Twerlyn l BOjoy l Inkee l Tsina l Hannah

Thank you for always viewing my blog.
keep on blogging.

proud blogger.
GRACIAS!

3 comments:

jHeLea said...

hello yvet thank you so much for the award...I'm done with it but don't worry I'll insert you in the list of persons who awarded me with this one.

jHeLea said...

it's HERE.

nahj12 said...

thanks sis for the award :)