Wednesday, October 1, 2008

sem break

Hola!

Sem break is near! Yehey!

3 weeks vacation

I’ve got hell lot of things to do:

READ all my novels, more or less 30 books to read. (my collection)

Top priority:

Paulo Coelho’s Witch of Portobello

Steve Martini’s Compelling Evidence, Undue Influence

Stephenie Meyer’s Eclipse, Breaking Dawn and the Host

Patricia Cornwell’s Postmortem

John Grisham’s novels

WATCH dvd drama and anime series plus recent movies.

Top priority:

Death Note anime series

Death Note 1, 2 and L: Change the World movies

Justice series

Taiwanese, Korean and Japanese drama series (my sis collection)

LEARN online Spanish and Japanese course

I am so excited for the 3 weeks vacation! Yehey! I miss my cats! Miss my home! Miss my plants. I miss everything! I need rest. Finally there will be no more obscurities.

2 comments:

Carrie Tai said...

hihi.... happy that u have 3weeks holiday. U really have a good plan to utilise the sem break. Btw, where r u staying?

azureangelic said...

im from Manila,Philippines
thank you for ur comment

yep my sem break starts tomorrow..