Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolution

New Year’s resolution

Heya, nice to be back here in my beloved blogging world

2008 had been a phenomenon year for me for I have learned so many things about life, friendship, politics and interpersonal relation with others, social aspect that needs to be mended. According to my zodiac sign, Rabbit, year 2009 is not that welcoming for me. I must confess that I am a bit worried about it for I expect this year to be the same or surpass last year. But I now leave it up to God’s mercy.

As my topic for this post, New Year’s resolution, I have this certain list in my mind. Here it is:

1. My last year in college. Whew! I’ve been dying to graduate soon. It would be the start of another chapter of my life. My questions would be answered either I might be closer to my ultimate dream or to be struggling for academic aspect rather than experiencing adventure and growth miles away from here. I am undecided. Let the time answer the question not to be my burden anymore. I leave it up to God now.

2. My bookaholic attitude. Another source of my happiness is my books. The total of my current books are more than 150. I ought to have atleast 500 books as my over all collection, that is equivalent to 25% of Jose Rizal’s books. Maybe more than 500 because I would like to have a library in my dream house. Hehe. Dream.

3. My relationship with my family, relatives and friends must grow into a full blown pure love that is to improve my relationship with them, to love them more and care for them as much as I care for myself.

4. Lastly, to improve myself. To strengthen the light within me. (thanks to Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho, read it to understand the meaning of “light”)

Thanks for reading this. What is your new year’s resolution?

Better have one and achieve it. God bless!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: