Monday, January 19, 2009

tempting

Oh crap

Heya, my new blog post is about temptation

Well, last Saturday we went to this famous university in Katipunan and whaalaala there are so many handsome, cutie guys there. Whew! Next to that, after a few hours, the official time was 10pm; my high school tropapeepz and I (of course) went to Timog, Q.C for our very first gimik together. Actually that was my super postponed birthday celebration. We, party people (that’s what we called our tropa for that party churva) went to Dampa and drink some beer, then around 12am we went straight ahead to White Ave. whew! You guys know what’s next, of course dancing and drinking, others smoke but not me. I arrived safe and sound (why is that? just joking people) in my apartment around 4:35 am. In the end, it was a hell super party people. I almost went home super exhausted. That’s temptation number one because once you have start partying it goes with your nerves, it’s like craving for more and more, meaning until next Saturday for party number two but this time with another set of friends. I just remember that today my classmate invited me to go partying with them, what? Haha. Oh gosh, this is temptation right?

The next temptation, (haha , sorry for the word) is about whew guys!, I mean a guy okay? Only one, oh no, there are two handsome sacristan in my university who were present in our foundation day ceremony today. I remember the famous book of Paulo Coelho. That book is about a guy who was about to become a priest that in the end he didn’t become one. He later chose his beloved girl since childhood, who was patiently waiting in the River Piedra. Actually the girl admitted to herself that there was no chance for both of them that she late turned to the River Piedra, sat down and wept. But I believed that her soul is waiting for that guy. God granted freedom and love for these lovers because in the end the guy appeared in that River Piedra and confessed his love for her. Now, why did I discuss the novel? A big NO if I’m thinking of having the same story. No. haha. They were just cute guys. That’s all. How sad for those ladies falling in love with a servant of God, like sacristan and worst even priest. They should move on and accept God’s decision that these people whom they loved most belonged to God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

hi....