Tuesday, January 13, 2009

start of the year

Start of the year

Be healthy…

This year starts with my mom having Measles and flu (but she’s ok now), my dad have skin allergy (yucky), my Auntie undergo a surgery (she’s in the recovery stage). This wow super negative right? But I think I’m strong enough to handle this negative vibes. Btw, I advice my fellow bloggers and visitors to stay healthy, eat healthy and sleep on time. Always have your sunblock protection, use lotion and watch this documentary “The Inconvenient Truth.” No more sickness, stay healthy. Eat lots of fruits.

Stay connected…

This coming Saturday is the exciting one. He he. My High school friends and I will be having our very first gimik together. I so excited, haha! Dance, dance and a few drinks somewhere in Timog.

and

Before it was Friendster, now it is Facebook. Welcome to the Facebookers society. Create your account now.

Read books…

Suddenly the world of teens turned into a book lover, guess what? It’s for Twilight books only. Haha. Oldies might saw you passing by carrying one of those Twilight books. You’ll create an impression of a studious kid, Haha. You fooled them. I remember that day when I was about to go back to Manila. I saw my dad when I bought some snacks in this ministore. One of his ka-troopa saw me and said, “wow, ang kapal naman ng libro mo”. He taught that the Breaking Dawn book is my political science churva academic book. Haha. After reading those Twilight books, I advice to my fellow teenagers (kapal noh, im a young adult already, hehe) to continue reading good books. “Nasimulan nyo na rin, simulan nyo na

1 comment:

lunaticg said...

hi!
Wish you will achieve all of that resolution.
Good luck and see you around.